It's my blog's 1st birthday! My blog actually began on February 29, 2008, but since this is not a leap year, we're celebrating today... and all week. As a thank you for your readership, you'll have the chance to win all that you see here...
If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you know that I love black and white. So, I've put together black and white goodies for one fortunate reader. The giveaway treasures include:
* 1 white ruffled pillowcase (for embellishing or crafting)
* 1 vintage black and white retro flower scarf
* 1 bar of my handmade peppermint soap
* 6 - 6 inch squares of white aida fabric
* 1 - 4 inch embroidery hoop
* 1 floral ponytail holder
* 2 vintage black and white napkins
* 1 white wool felt floral headband (made by me just for this giveaway)
* and 1 grey bracelet will be converted into one of my text bangle bracelets (upon winning, simply let me know if you prefer Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility or Twilight.)
How to enter the giveaway:
- Leave me a comment to this post and you will have 1 entry.
- If you have a blog, mention this giveaway on your blog and link back here. Leave me a comment letting me know you've linked and you will receive 1 additional entry.
- Visit The Little Birdie and tell me (in a comment) what your favorite item is in my shop. You will receive 1 additional entry.
- Visit Acorn Pudding and tell me (in a comment) what your favorite item is in my shop. You will receive 1 additional entry.
You have 4 possible chances to enter the drawing. The giveaway drawing is limited to the U.S. only and contest will close at midnight on Saturday, March 7, 2009.