Monday, November 10, 2008

Acorn Pudding

As I've eluded to previously, I've had something big in the works. It's my new etsy shop for all the vintage good stuff I've come across. It's called: Acorn Pudding. Just like a squirrel storing away nuts, I bring vintage goodies to my shop. Even before I could tell you about my newest shop, I've already made a few sales. Yay! And there is much more to be added...

Last week was also our wedding anniversary. We had our annual dinner out, just the two of us. It's so foreign after having a baby! We also took in a movie. In the theater. It was very enjoyable to get out with just my dear H. (Btw, we saw Fireproof. Highly recommended. Tip toe past a little corny acting to hopscotch into a wonderful message.)

Like I said, busy, busy, from one tree to the next!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Wonderful new site on Etsy!!! I'll take it ALL! ;)

No, really, I'll have to go back and browse when I have a few moments. You have great stuff!

My husband and I really want to go see that movie.

Danielle said...

Very Nice! I am not really into vintage but you do have cute stuff!

casch said...

How do you find the time to do all this?

Missa said...

I love the name of your new shop, that's so cool! Happy anniversary! How nice to get some time for just the two of you, I'm jealous ;)

Jenny said...

I thought of you today while I was in Kmart. Have you seen Martha Stewart's wooden Matryoshka doll ornaments?

Diane said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Nope, haven't seen those. Maybe I'll be making a special trip! If it's Martha, they're probably reeeally cute.

Mir said...

Congratulations Diane! I hope the sales continue!!! Totally cute name/concept for the shop.

Anonymous said...

I love that you're doing this! And such a cute name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails