Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drainage


Words and Music by Phoebe Buffay
I found you in my bed...
How'd you wind up there?
You are a mystery
Little black curly hair

Little black curly hair
Little black, little black
Little black, little black
Little black curly hair

We've all had unfortunate interactions with hair. There's the time that I closed mine in the car door. Or the time when I turned to talk to a friend when it was windy outside and a clump of my hair went down my throat. But, most unfortunate is when hair causes the drain to slow to a trickle.

Here's my easy, non-toxic drain cleaner recipe:
1 cup of salt
1 cup of baking soda
Mix, then pour over drain
Follow with 1 cup of vinegar
Let stand 3 minutes
Rinse with hot water
Drain well. Breathe easy!

3 comments:

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

hi Diane! Sorry in advance for punctuation errors- I'm typing this from my husband's phone. Anyway I miss Friends and always thought Phoebe's songs were hilarious. Thanks a ton for the drainage tip - I'll definitely give it a try.

I'd love to do a banner/header for you. I'm a little occupied with the first couple right now but if you don't mind waiting a few weeks then I'd love the opportunity!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes we had a great time. I'm going to roll over and go to slleep now :-). Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Hey cool!! Glad your recipe works and I also love the picture! You are just too clever! Could it rub off on me?

Missa said...

Good to know, my endless head of hair has been known to cause many a clogged drain in it's day ;) I'll have to try this next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails