Monday, January 18, 2010

Squirrel Silhouette

Let me introduce you to "Squirrel." Everybody, this is Squirrel... Squirrel, this is everybody.

This is the first artwork I've ever painted on canvas. In case you didn't know, I cannot draw. But, I definitely can trace, cut out posterboard to use as a stencil and paint large open spaces with a paintbrush.

I created Mr. Squirrel for a specific purpose, which I will be bringing to you shortly...
I also painted this mystery shape. It's a nice chocolate brown color. This, too, will be part of the project I will be showing you soon.

That's what I've been up to lately.

4 comments:

casch said...

Teaser!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Hmmm, I think I know what the mystery shape is! The squirrel is cute - great job!! :) Did you get my email?

Danielle said...

Um, I don't know! Can't wait to see the finished item!

G. R. said...

I am sure Henry will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails