Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Calorie Free Candy Corn

It's that time of year. Yes, the time where we start eating too much candy. Then this turns into eating too much November turkey, which then turns into what I call, the "December Snowball Eating Effect." (No one thinks I mean actually eating snowballs, right?) After thoroughly enjoying our holiday meals, we are then prompted to promise to diet and exercise in January.

Well, I ask you, do these candy corn reeeally look that harmful? Could they possibly cause all that trouble? Not these little guys. I've come up with the perfect, although somewhat less tasty, solution to enjoying candy corn this time of year. Clippies.

They're now available in my shop. They're the follow up to my "turkey dinner clippies" which didn't work out so well ;)

7 comments:

Danielle said...

This proves it, nothing calorie free tastes good...

...it looks cute though!

Anonymous said...

Those are super-cute! However, I gotta say it reminds me of a hairbow my sister used to have. The "bow" was an M&M's package tied with a string. It was finished off with 3 peanut M&M's hot-glued to the middle and then shelacked. My sister ate the M&M's. hahahahaha.

Katy said...

Those clips are toooo cute! I love them!!! :)

Thank you so much for your really thoughtful comments on my blog posts! I so enjoy them! have a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love these!! They remind me of when I was a little girl, my grandma used to buy me candy corn. I never see a candy corn or eat a candy corn that I don't think of my grandma! Thanks for assisting me in my trip down memory lane.

Patty said...

Those are so cute and make me wish I had long hair. I spent all of October eating Brach's candy corn.

Mary Child said...

VERY cute! I think I'm going to need some for Ivy's hair. How festive!

Jenny said...

Did you get my email about these?

Related Posts with Thumbnails